My Guide Website?
Paris Louvre: 2-Hour Private Tour for Groups or Families599 Reviews
A special guide will show your group or family a few highlights of the Louvre Museum on a private tour that has been specially designed for both adults and kids. You’ll start out at the Mona Lisa before taking in a couple of other special exhibits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access to the Louvre Museum
- Explore the Museum with a private guide for your group
- Experience a fun and family-friendly tour
- Entertain the kids with a special children's guide
DescriptionVisiting the Louvre with a private guide for your group or special children’s guide is a fantastic way to have a taste of this important museum. Covering more than 650,000 square feet of space it is one of the largest, and busiest, museums in the world and an important landmark in Paris. The Louvre exhibits over 35,000 objects and it is said that it would take a visitor up to 9 months to see them all. Visiting a museum of this size with children may seem like a daunting proposition, but a successful visit is possible. Your tour guide will focus on 4-6 exhibits to keep the group or your kids from becoming overwhelmed and losing interest or having a meltdown. Many children (as well as adults) are excited about seeing the Mona Lisa, so your visit will start there, and continue on after this requirement has been met!
IncludesTour guide Tickets
- If you are more than 6 people you might be separated into different groups
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum