My Guide Website?
Paris: Louvre Masterpieces Tour with Pre-Reserved Tickets611 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour at the Louvre Museum in Paris to see the masterpieces. Save time with reserved entry tickets and learn about the most famous pieces of art, such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the most famous masterpieces including the Mona Lisa in an efficient way
- Make the most of your time with an expert guide for the Louvre
- Enjoy a personal tour including the most important works of art
- Head in quickly with our pre-reserved tickets through the Louvre Pyramid
DescriptionDiscover the masterpieces of the Louvre museum in Paris with this guided tour including pre-reserved priority access tickets. Navigate through the 35,000 works of art in eight curatorial departments easily with a guide to uncover gems like 'Venus of Milo' and The Coronation of Napoleon.' Meet your guide and step into a world of art without delay. See masterpieces without being overwhelmed by the museum's massive collection. Find classic works without wasting energy searching through endless exhibits. Learn about pieces and be touched by their stories. Admire Mona Lisa's smile and gaze up at the larger-than-life 'The Caryatids' statues. Appreciate the detail on the wings of the statue 'The Winged Victory of Samothrace.' Marvel at frescos like 'Venus and the Three Graces.' Step into the elegant 'The Salon Carré' room. Uncover treasures of the Italian Renaissance such as the 'Wedding Feast at Cana' and 'Slaves' by Michelangelo. Dive into French Romanticism with 'The Raft of the Medusa', 'Liberty Leading the People,' and 'The Coronation of Napoleon.' View the neoclassical 'Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss.' Relax with a specially created itinerary that will help you see the most important masterpieces of the Louvre.
IncludesPre-reserved tickets for the Louvre Museum Local guides Guided tour
- Our semi-private tours only have 6 people. If the group is larger, it may be split into different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point so each guide gets 6 people each
- Consider traffic in Paris and please leave early to make it on time for your tour. It is not possible to join the tour after it has started
- Strikes at the Louvre may happen and the Museum may decide to close with no prior notice. If this happens, you can take part in a guided walking tour of Paris instead
- No backpacks, umbrellas, or big bags are allowed
- All customers will have to go through security to enter the Louvre. This line may be long in high season