My Guide Website?
Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket with Guidance to Mona Lisa1387 Reviews
Save precious time in Paris and avail of skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Louvre Museum. Get taken directly to Da Vinci's famous painting of the Mona Lisa, where you will be left to explore the museum at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Louvre Museum
- Get taken directly to Da Vinci's legendary portrait of the Mona Lisa
- Explore the museum's art treasures independently
DescriptionMake your way to the Louvre Museum to meet a member of staff at the designated meeting point. Then, get escorted to a priority entrance for quicker access. Your escort will accompany you in a group, and then take you directly to the Mona Lisa. Get important information about the Louvre Museum that will help your visit as you make your way to Da Vinci's legendary portrait painting. Upon arrival, admire the mystery of the masterpiece and bid farewell to your escort. You are now free to explore the museum at your own pace to look at the thousands of other works of art at your complete leisure.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entrance Advice about the Louvre Museum Guidance directly to the Mona Lisa
- This is not a guided tour. A guide will take you through the skip-the-ticket-line (Priority Access) entrance and take you directly to the Mona Lisa. You will not have a personal ticket as the guide will have a group ticket that allows you to skip the ticket line. It is a single entry ticket. Once you have exited the Louvre Museum, you will not be able to re-enter
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Louvre Museum
- Even with Skip-the-Ticket-Line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum