My Guide Website?
Paris: Louvre Must-See Tour with Reserved Entry Ticket124 Reviews
Get an expert introduction to one of the world’s most popular museums on a 2.5-hour tour of the Louvre in Paris. Skip the ticket line for a private tour of masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, as well as some lesser known gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the architecture of the Louvre and learn about its time as a palace
- Visit one of the world's most popular museums
- See masterpieces of art by Da Vinci, including the Mona Lisa
- Stay to explore the museum on your own at the end of your tour
DescriptionHome to more than 35,000 works of art, and artifacts from antiquity, the Louvre in Paris is one of the world’s best known and most loved museums. Covering more than 60,000 square feet of exhibition space, tackling this monument to art history on your own can be overwhelming. Book this 2.5-hour private tour and you will save valuable time and stress by being taken to some of the landmark paintings and sculptures. Designed as an introduction for first time visitors, the intimate tour navigates the halls in the company of an entertaining guide. They will lead you to some of the most celebrated pieces and answer any questions you have en route. Pose with the Venus de Milo, see the enigmatic Mona Lisa, and learn which works have made the most significant contributions to the evolution of art and civilizations. You will also discover some of the lesser known gems buried deep within the museum's galleries. Skip-the-ticket-line access means you will spend more time admiring the art and less time queuing, and you are free to stay on and continue exploring at the end of your guided tour.
IncludesPrivate or semi-private guide Reserved entry included Museum entrance fees Wheelchair tours are only available as a Private option
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line, there may be a wait at security. This wait can be up 20 minutes This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met). This tour option is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum Occasional closures may occur without previous warning from the museum management. In this event, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring silence or low-volume speaking inside. Some collections may vary throughout the year.