My Guide Website?
Paris: Louvre Ticket with Audioguide App and Seine Cruise26 Reviews
Admire the world-famous masterpieces housed at the Louvre Museum and benefit from an audioguide app. Later, enjoy a cruise along the River Seine, and soak up views of Paris’ most iconic sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- Avoid the long waiting times and enjoy skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- Explore the Louvre at your own pace with your audioguide app
- See world-famous masterpieces including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Benefit from priority access to your cruise along the River Seine
- Soak up the views of Paris' iconic sights and landmarks
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Paris with this combined ticket to the Louvre Museum and River Seine cruise. When the date of your booking arrives, avoid the long waiting times at the Louvre and enjoy skip-the-line entry to this world-famous museum. Inside, discover the array of iconic masterpieces that are housed here, including the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and many more. As you explore, listen to fascinating insight and information on your audioguide app. After your trip to the Louvre, head down to the water to embark on an exciting cruise along the River Seine. Sit back and relax as you soak up epic views of Paris’ most iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. If you don’t fancy going on the cruise that day, enjoy the freedom to use your ticket anytime during your entire stay in Paris. You will receive a downloadable link for the audioguide app in a separate email, as well as your e-ticket for the Louvre and the cruise, 48 to 24 hours before the date of your activity.
IncludesLouvre Museum entry ticket(s) Digital audioguide for smartphones (five languages to choose from) Flexible Seine River cruise ticket(s)
- Children under 18 do not need a ticket to enter the museum, but a proof of their age (Passport, ID card...).