My Guide Website?
Paris: Mini Perfume Workshop in Chinese1 Reviews
Exploring the secret of perfume during the guide tour of the Paris Flower Palace Perfume Museum. Participate in the "Flower of the Year" olfactory workshop to prepare a light perfume that belongs to you
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Make up your own 12 ml of light perfume (about 15 minutes)
- prepare your own 12 ml light perfume (about 15 minutes)
- visit the flower palace perfume museum (about 20 minutes) under the leadership of the tour guide
- explore the business secrets of perfume
- Enjoy a rich cultural experience and understand the secrets of mysterious luxury products: perfume
- explore the world of MAISON Fragonard
- the museum
- which is a perfume company operated by the Glas family since 1926.
DescriptionThe Flower Palace Perfume Museum is located next to the Karnier Opera House in Paris. Here you can experience the real French life art and enjoy a unique sense of smell. You will be in this historic private mansion, and there are many unique collection of perfume bottles in the mansion. Visitors are immersed in the atmosphere of the world of perfume, crossing the history of more than 3,000 years. The museum also shows the achievements of ancient art and goldrs. From Pharaoh to Fabe Hot, different, rare and precious bottles are unique testimony of social and cultural habits. After 20 minutes of visiting the museum, you will understand the history, origin, culture, and how it uses it in perfume. Using sensory and smell to identify the front, middle and rear adjustment of the flowers of the year through the awareness of perfume pyramid. Finally, you will make a pale perfume (spray 12 ml) exclusive to your own suggestion according to our teacher's suggestion.
IncludesPerfume Museum Chinese Guide and Perfume Workshop Chinese Guide Tickets
- All people in the classroom must book and pay for the market
- Suitable for children over 8 years of age, and be fully responsible for paid adults
- No paid waiters may not enter the classroom
- Only through the Internet and based on the open date (weekly)