My Guide Website?
Paris: Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur Walking Tour262 Reviews
Discover Montmartre's hidden charms on an unforgettable walking tour. Follow Ban Gogh and Toulouse-Lautrec's footsteps, and enjoy jaw-dropping views from Sacré-Coeur. Your artistic adventure awaits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the rich culture of Montmartre with your charming and entertaining English-speaking guide
- Hear the colorful history of the famous and iconic Moulin Rouge
- Walk the scenic, cobble-stoned streets where Van Gogh and Picasso lived and painted
- Visit the world famous Sacre-Coeur Basilica and enjoy a panoramic view of Paris below
- Learn how to shop for quality food like a Paris local with tips from your friendly expert guide
DescriptionStep into the magic of Montmartre with our unforgettable walking tour, hosted by an English-speaking guide who's a local expert! Kick off your Parisian adventure near the iconic Moulin Rouge cabaret theater, the playground of the legendary Toulouse-Lautrec. From bohemian bars to starlit streets, trace the artistic echoes of Montmartre, where Toulouse-Lautrec's masterpieces first captured the glittering Parisian nightlife. Next, make a cinematic pit stop at Café des 2 Moulins, forever etched in pop culture as the whimsical Amélie film location. Unearth the hidden gems and untold stories of Rue Abbesses, a street steeped in history, as you tread the same cobbled pathways where Van Gogh and Picasso once found their muse. Experience Montmartre in its full artistic splendor! Don't miss a snapshot opportunity at Paris' last standing vineyard and historic windmills—a nod to Montmartre's pastoral past. It's like stepping into a painting! Get ready for tantalizing tales that run the gamut from saints and iconic singers to a donkey artist whose artwork fetched a pretty penny. We're talking stories so colorful, they rival the works of the artists who once lived here! Climax your Montmartre walking tour at the awe-inspiring Sacré-Cœur Basilica, where the City of Lights unfurls before you in a breathtaking panoramic vista. Trust us, this is a view—and a tour—you won't want to miss!
IncludesEnglish-speaking expert guide Paris shuttle
- • This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately
- The tour involves some walking uphill, with stairs up and down. It is not wheelchair accessible and not recommended for people with mobility issues
- Restrooms may not be available during the tour
- Food and drinks are not included but can be purchased during the break in the middle of the tour