My Guide Website?
Paris: Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show Ticket with Champagne8435 Reviews
Revel in the sumptuous settings of the Moulin Rouge, the world-renowned cabaret in Paris, with a ticket to the spectacular show "Féerie". Sip on sparkling Champagne as you savor international performances filled to the brim with feathers and rhinestones.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See one of the world's most famous cabaret shows at the Moulin Rouge
- Watch a troupe of 60 artists perform the famous 'Féerie' show
- Marvel at handmade costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins
- Share an unforgettable evening with family, friends, or a loved one
- Sip on sparkling Champagne as you enjoy an iconic French experience
DescriptionTake your seat at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson. Watch a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 Doris Girls, and a parade in 1,000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins designed by Corrado Collabucci. See Gaetano Castelli's set designs and listen to music by Pierre Porte, produced by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers. During the show, enjoy half a bottle of Champagne as you relish an extravagant oral and aural delight. Feast your eyes on a lavish collection of colors and performances as you behold the splendor of this legendary cabaret. Service and tips are included in the price
IncludesEntrance to the Moulin Rouge Ticket to the Moulin Rouge cabaret 'Féerie' Half a bottle of Champagne Service and tips
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket are not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed