My Guide Website?
Paris: Musée d'Orsay Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise857 Reviews
Get privileged access to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris and be amazed by artistic masterpieces by artists such as Renoir and Van Gogh. Then top off the day with a cruise along the River Seine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover one of the world's finest collections of Impressionist art
- Get access to the Musée d'Orsay and explore the museum at your pace
- Relax on a river cruise down the Seine River and admire the City of Lights
- Choose how much time you spend in the museum and when you board the river cruise
- Spend the day in the heart of Parisian culture and history
DescriptionSpend the day soaking up the culture of Paris as you explore the Musée d'Orsay and glide down the River Seine on a boat cruise. Enjoy this magnificent museum with a renowned Impressionist art collection without the wait in line. Relax at the end of your day with the cityscape floating past you. Begin your tour with a ticket that affords you access to the Musée d'Orsay. Once a main railway hub, the Musée d'Orsay has been transformed to one of the foremost art museums in the world. It features sculptures, paintings, furniture, and photographs, mostly of French art. After perusing the Musée d'Orsay's Impressionist collection, which includes works by painters such as Monet, Degas, Renoir, and Cezanne, head over to the banks of the Seine to embark on a relaxing river cruise with an audio guide. Spend an hour peacefully floating along the Parisian riverbank.
IncludesEntry tickets to Musée d'Orsay 1 hour Seine River boat cruise tickets Audio guide in 14 languages on the boat
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID