My Guide Website?
Paris: Night River Cruise On The Seine With Waffle Tasting854 Reviews
Discover Paris illuminated at night through a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River with an audioguide. Enjoy a waffle snack near the tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Les Marais: French Tastes and Drinks Private Foodie Tour
- Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- See the monuments of the City Of Lights illuminated in the night air
- Float along one of the most famous rivers in France on the Seine
- Take in view of the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Orsay Museum
- Look up at the Eiffel Tower's sparkle as you board and exit your tour boat
- Enjoy an excellent waffle before or after your cruise near to the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionDiscover the French capital at night with all its sumptuous monuments illuminated. Live an unforgettable and magical moment. Embark on a one-hour cruise aboard a modern boat equipped with audio guides in 14 languages. Begin your cruise by meeting at the base of the Eiffel Tower. Board the cruise boat, and drift past monuments such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Orsay Museum. Then, head further down the Seine River to see the Grand Palais and the many bridges with unique architecture that represent masterpieces in themselves. Before or after your cruise, go to “Place du Trocadéro” to collect your waffle and enjoy your tasting from the best place to contemplate and photograph the illuminated Eiffel Tower.
Includes1-hour cruise on the Seine River Waffle tasting near to the tower
- You can use your cruise tickets any time within a month.
- You can choose to take the cruise before or after your waffle tasting
- Cruise: During the summer season the cruise is available daily with departures every 30 minutes. The first departure is at 10:00 AM, and the last departure is at 10:00 PM. During the winter season, departures are every 45 minutes between 10:30 AM and 9:00 PM
- Waffle tasting is open every day from morning to evening (10:00 - 22:00)
- You can use the tickets at any time during the opening hours on your tour date.
- During peak seasons, the Seine River cruise may face longer waits due to high visitor numbers (waits can be two hours long). The activity provider appreciates your patience and understanding for a seamless experience.