My Guide Website?
Paris: Openair Double Decker Bus Audio-Guided City Tour596 Reviews
See the best sites of Paris aboard a double-decker bus with panoramic windows. Listen to expert commentary as you admire the highlights of Paris.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris on a comfortable air-conditioned panoramic roof bus
- See the best views of Paris from the comfort of an enclosed double-decker bus
- Get expert commentary in 11 languages
- Pass the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Place Concorde, and more, on an express tour
DescriptionDiscover the best sights of Paris on a panoramic 1.75-hour bus tour, with a knowledgeable guide. The tour takes you on a whirlwind drive around Paris, as you listen to expert commentary, available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Danish, and Mandarin Chinese. Watch major attractions go by, from the comfort of an air-conditioned, enclosed double-decker bus. Admire Opera Square, and the Obelisk of Place de la Concorde. Cruise down the Champs Elysees, and see the Arc de Triomphe. Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with your Histopad. Thanks to its interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. Visit the most famous neighborhoods and monuments of the capital, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower. Then, view the Eiffel Tower as it soars over Trocadero Square. Discover Les Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square, and the Luxembourg Gardens. Experience the grandeur of Notre Dame Cathedral.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned, double-decker bus Audio guide Hostess
- Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reasons outside of the supplier's control) the tour will visit the Montparnasse Tower instead.
- Starting April 1, 2020 there will be a new immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet (€30 refundable deposit required).