My Guide Website?
Paris: Paradox Museum Entrance Tickets248 Reviews
Visit the world's largest collection of exhibits based on paradoxes, a must-see destination that invites you to defy reality. Explore 90 different optical illusions and take photos on the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Exercise your brain and ponder reality with 90 different optical illusions
- Explore the maze of illusions in the museum and take memorable photos
- Enjoy an exciting interactive museum experience perfect for guests of all ages
- Stop at the Paradox Boutique for a souvenir or gift to remember your trip
- Experience the world's largest collection of exhibits based on paradoxes
DescriptionVisit the world's most extensive collection of exhibits based on paradoxes and enjoy 90 different optical illusions that defy reality. Take photos with illusions along the way and enjoy an educational experience about the science behind paradoxes. Experience the world’s largest collection of paradox-based exhibits with an entry ticket to the Paradox Museum Paris. Immerse yourself in modern experiential art, learn about the exciting science behind paradoxes, and take eye-tricking photos and videos. Check-in at the museum and follow the signs through a maze of exhibits that are designed to be experienced in a one-way flow system. Spend around 90 minutes (on average) going through all of the 90 mind-bending optical illusions at the Museum. Click pictures of illusions with marked photo points that ensure the perfect shot angle. Enjoy an educational experience about the exciting science behind paradoxes, see descriptions at each exhibit explaining “what to do” and “what’s going on.” Get more inspiring information with scannable QR codes. While defying reality, feel free to ask questions or get help taking group photos from the staff. Stop at the Paradox Boutique before returning to reality, a gift shop with a variety of games, clothing items, souvenirs, and accessories, all with a touch of paradox.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Paradox Museum Paris Access to the exhibits, to the store and café
- Last entry at 6 p.m, 2 hours before closing