My Guide Website?
Paris: Private 1.5-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour99 Reviews
Discover Paris in a different way on a private 1.5-hour Segway tour. Ride along effortlessly in a matter of minutes on a form of transport that is fun and easy to learn.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride around Paris on a segway and discover its landmarks in no time
- See the city's most iconic buildings and monuments, such as the Grand Palais and the Arc de Triomphe
- Brush up on your history with your guide's informative commentary
- Cross the most ornate bridge in Paris, Pont Alexandre III
- Explore one of the most famous avenues in the world, the Champs Elysées
DescriptionExplore the most iconic landmarks in Paris in a fun way aboard a Segway. Whiz around the city for 1.5 hours, learn about the city's history with your Segway guide, and delight in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere on a personalized tour. After making your way to the meeting point, begin your Paris discovery at the amazing Dôme des Invalides, a collection of buildings containing military museums and monuments. Next, set off through the center of Paris to see the main places and monuments, such as the Grand Palais. Hear stories about them from your guide, as well as observations about the Paris of nowadays, with its gastronomic culture, modern life, and nice addresses. Cross the city's most extravagant bridge, Pont Alexandre III, built for the Paris Exposition in 1900. Admire its elegance, then make your way to one of the most celebrated avenues in the world, the Champs Elysées. See the Arc de Triomphe, which Napoleon commissioned in 1806 to commemorate his victories.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with mobility impairments
- The minimum age for participation in this tour is 12
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts