My Guide Website?
Paris: Private Epernay Trip with Champagne Vineyard Tastings13 Reviews
Learn how Champagne is produced on a private tasting tour from Paris with lunch at a local restaurant. Visit a selection of wine estates, including well-known local wineries and Champagne houses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste up to 7 different sparkling wines on a tour of the Champagne region
- Enjoy a fully guided visit of the world’s largest Champagne producer
- Hear about the history of Champagne from your professional guide
- Visit the grave of the father of champagne and see the beautiful vineyards in his village.
- See 2 different wineries and have a tasting in each of them
DescriptionStart your tour in central Paris in a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus and head to the Champagne region. During the journey, listen to commentary from your guide covering the history of and interesting facts about the region. Stop in the small town of Épernay, where you will have a guided tour of Moët & Chandon, a prestigious French winery and Champagne house that produces Dom Pérignon or a similar domain from the same luxury LVMH group (depending on the availability). After the tasting, feel free to stroll along the Avenue de Champagne towards the center of this small city and have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant and enjoy a 3-course lunch. Afterward, see the producer where more than 80 farmers work hard to make an amazing selection of sparkling wines designed for special occasions. Visit the museum to see different utensils used to make Champagne, and watch a short film about the vineyards. Later you will visit another great vineyard and be greeted by its charming workers. Have a chance to taste their elegant and exclusive product and hear about the history of their champagne estate in a cozy and welcoming atmosphere before heading back to central Paris. Just in time to ask your guide where you can have a good dinner.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Private tour guide Restaurant lunch Entry fees Wine tastings at 2 Champagne houses
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part
- The duration of the transfers is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions