My Guide Website?
Paris: Private Family Tour and Seine River Cruise27 Reviews
Want to discover the must-sees of Paris? Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the highlights and hidden gems to discover Paris with a local. To keep your kids 100% involved there are also special games and quizzes. End with a cruise on the river Seine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the must-sees of Paris
- Benefit from a tour 100% tailored around you and your kids
- Track down hidden gems with a local guide
- Enjoy a cruise on the river Seine while viewing prestigious monuments of Paris
DescriptionAlready picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais Garnier? Visit these stunning highlights and many more during this informative and fun tour. While you wander past the beautiful landmarks you’ll discover hidden gems along the way too. To make your kids feel extra special your guide has some fun-filled games. There’s also a special visit to Le Palais Royal gardens where your kids can feed the birds and you can take beautiful photos. Start your journey of must-sees at the most famous museum in world: Musée du Louvre. Learn all about its history and get contemporary facts on how to plan your personal visit from your local guide. After a short photo break, it’s time to move on towards even more great monuments such as Palais Royal, the famous Paris Opéra, and, of course the Eiffel Tower. The local guides are all great storytellers; each one with a different background ranging from history to journalism. They can’t wait to share some unique insights and personal anecdotes with you and your family. At the end of the tour, you will embark on a cruise on the river Seine and enjoy wonderful sights of the most prestigious monuments. The seine river cruise ticket can be used anytime: you may for example embark the day after the tour, if you wish.
IncludesLocal guide specialized in family tours Guided tour of 2 hours Audio guide/headphones for the Seine River Cruise (in Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian) Seine River Cruise Ticket
- Information about the Seine River Cruise:
- Your Seine River Cruise Ticket will be sent to you by email. On the day of the activity you must show your Seine River cruise ticket at the boat station. Printed tickets or mobile tickets are accepted.
- From April to September: runs from 10:00 AM-10:30 PM, every 30 minutes (except between 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM)
- From October to March: runs from 10:30 AM–9:30 PM, every hour (at the minimum), with a few sailings on the half hour
- Weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays: runs from 10:30 AM–9:30 PM; last departure at 10:00 PM
- Please note that on July 14 the last departure is at 2:00 PM due to the festivities
- Please note also the following exceptions to the above timetable: on December 24 the last departure is at 5:00 PM, and on December 25 and January 1 the first departures are after midday