My Guide Website?
Paris: River Seine Cruise with Optional Drinks and Snacks1826 Reviews
Enjoy a guided river cruise past the French capital's most spectacular landmarks. Escape the busy streets and learn about the city from your local guide as you sail down the Seine, past Paris's iconic sights such as The Louvre and Eiffel Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Experience the 'City of Lights' as you sightsee on the Seine River
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame
- Sail beneath historic bridges, including Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- Discover the stories hidden behind each turn from your guide
- Pass historical buildings, including the Louvre and the Hôtel de Ville
DescriptionHop on board for a refreshingly new perspective of central Paris. Take a relaxing river cruise of Paris and enjoy unbeatable views of the city's most memorable landmarks. Starting at the Eiffel Tower, cruise on a comfortable boat down the river for a taste of elegant Parisian life. Glide past The Grand Palais, the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Your guide will entertain you throughout the leisurely cruise with anecdotes and intriguing historical facts. The Paris cruise goes as far as the Institute of the Arabic World at the Ile Saint-Louis before returning you to the Eiffel Tower, and it's the most relaxing way to sightsee in Paris and is the only way to explore the city free of traffic noise and congestion. The tour ends where it began.
Includes1-hour guided cruise French and English commentary by a local guide Access to a multilingual app with commentary Drinks and snacks if option selected
- Cruise runs every 45 minutes during low season (October to March)
- Cruise runs every 30 minutes during high season (April to September)
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes before departure
- If you want to change the date of your cruise, you can come in a range of 7 days around your booking date and the crew will accept your voucher
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase on board