My Guide Website?
Paris: Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower Carousel Tickets127 Reviews
Discover Paris during a captivating cruise on the Seine River. See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and the Louvre Museum from the river before taking a ride on the carousel in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Remember the joys of childhood with a ride on the carousel at the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise down the Seine and admire Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Orsay
- Hear about the famous sights of Paris from an audio guide or app in 14 languages
- Discover Paris from the comfort of a boat without needing to trek around town
- Ride an amusing and whimsical carousel with a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionSee the top sights of Paris from the water on a cruise along the Seine. Marvel at the iconic Eiffel Tower, the massive Notre Dame Cathedral, and the famous bridges, and then enjoy a relaxing ride on a carousel at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Rendezvous at “Bateaux Parisiens” / Port de la Bourdonnais just next to the Eiffel Tower to board the boat for a cruise on the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its monuments, including the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower. As you cruise, learn about the sights from an audio guide or an app on your phone, available in 14 languages. Either before or after your cruise, enjoy a return to childhood with a ride on the carousel at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in the heart of Paris.
Includes1-hour Seine River cruise ticket Audio guide 1 carousel ride
- Cruise tickets are valid for 1 month after booking and can be used anytime during opening hours Carousel tickets are valid for 3 days after booking and can be used anytime during opening hours