My Guide Website?
Paris: Seine River Private Cruise119 Reviews
See Paris from a different perspective on this private or shared guided boat trip on the Seine River. Fall in love with Paris as you see the sights and lights of the city from aboard a small boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breathe in the fresh air as you flow along the water of the Seine River
- Admire the most popular Parisian attractions from a unique perspective
- Cruise under Europe’s oldest stone bridge and snap one-of-a-kind photos
- See sights on the riverside, such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame
- Enjoy your own food and drinks on board for you and your group
DescriptionNew luxury boat maximum 8 people. The price for 1-5 people (€399) is a standard boat, the price for 6 people or more (520€+) is a more luxurious boat. If you want a luxury boat, you must select a minimum of 6 people. It doesn't matter if there are 6 of you or two. Admire the city of love and lights from the water on this Paris cruise. Embark down the Seine, one of the longest rivers in France, and take in Paris’ sights on the riverside, such as the iconic Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. Hop on board the boat and get comfortable before taking off from Port Javel Haut cloce Statue Liberte. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks on board to fully enjoy your trip. Pets are also welcome. First, you’ll cruise in front of the Statue of Liberty monument, followed by the Eiffel Tower, the Alexander III Bridge, the Orsay Museum, and the Louvre. The boat will pass under the historic Pont Neuf, Europe's oldest stone bridge and the first bridge in Paris. Just beyond it, you will have a unique view of Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Paris Plages, a famous artificial beach located along the Seine. After your scenic cruise around Paris, return to the Port of Javel Haut where the tour began or i drop you close Louvre,
IncludesCaptain Private cruise Bottle of water Bluetooth speakers
- With the shared cruise option, there are no refunds or rescheduling options for latecomers With the private option, passengers will be waited for up to 60 minutes.