My Guide Website?
Paris: Self-Guided Mobile Audio Tour of Coco Chanel's Paris3 Reviews
Take in sites associated with French fashion designer and businesswoman Coco Chanel on a self-guided audio tour of Paris. Experience the magic of GPS playback on this immersive stroll.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Trace the life of Gabrielle Channel, the lady behind the revolutionary brand
- Hear from producer Philippa Campsie, a designer who works with urban spaces
- Do it all in half an hour or go at your own pace
- Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
- Use the virtual tour option at home
DescriptionCoco Chanel has been the subject of biographies, movies, television programs, and even books like “The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World’s Most Elegant Woman.” Born Gabrielle Chanel, she defied humble origins to mingle with Europe's elite, include a few very notable lovers. She also transformed women's fashion with light fabrics and simple design, including the now iconic little black dress. This walk takes in the major sites associated with Coco Chanel's life, fashions, jewellery, and perfumes, as well as areas that were central to the fashion industry of the 19th and early to mid 20th centuries.
IncludesLifetime access to this tour in English VoiceMap app for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.