My Guide Website?
Paris: Skip-the-Line Private 2-Hour Louvre Tour6 Reviews
Discover the stories behind the world’s most famous works of art. Hear all the gossip about Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, and more. Choose your itinerary with your private guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Save precious time and energy with an entertaining guide
- Visit the must-see works during a leisurely walk
- Learn the controversies behind the famous Pyramid
- Hear the gossip about legendary figures
- Walk through the 800 year old Medieval Foundations
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of this iconic museum on a 90-minute tour that hits all the high spots and gives you the lowdown on famous paintings, sculptures and artifacts. Your tour begins at the controversial Pyramid, next to the Tuileries Garden, where a pesky little red ghost has lived for hundreds of years. Once inside, head back in time to the period when the Louvre was a fortress, as you walk through the shadows of the Medieval Foundations. Soon you will come face to face with the Great Sphinx of Tanis whose riddles have puzzled for thousands of years. Throughout your tour you will walk past thousands of paintings, sculptures and artifacts, and hear scandalous tales of murder and cannibalism. Your tour has been carefully planned to stop at over a dozen of the world’s most well-known works of art, all of which hold secrets and gossip, bringing it all to life in a new way you never imagined. The tour concludes at the most famous lady of them all, Mona Lisa. From here, once you tear yourself away from the bewitching Mona Lisa smile, you are free to stay in the museum as long as you wish and your tour guide will provide handy tips for other marvels to behold on your own.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Skip-the-line entrance ticket Private tour Paris shuttle
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum