My Guide Website?
Paris: Versailles Sunset Bike Tour with Fireworks Show10 Reviews
Avoid the crowds and take in beautiful views in Versailles on this unique bike tour. Get premium access to the Palace of Versailles and watch an incredible fireworks show at this world-famous monument
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the expansive grounds of the Chateau by bike
- Enjoy a spectacular evening fountain show in the Royal Gardens of Versailles
- Receive exclusive after-hours access to the Versailles Chateau
- Savor a glass of Champagne along the Grand Canal during sunset
- Watch firework displays over the Grand Canal
DescriptionExperience the magic of Versailles at sunset, and be amazed as the gardens are brought to life with lighting, music, special effects, and a stunning fireworks display. Meet your guide in central Paris and head to Versailles by train. After being fitted for your bikes, ride to the market and enjoy a break to buy snacks at the bakeries and shops suggested by your guide. Continue to the grounds of Versailles, cruising along tree-lined trails and paths as you take in the majestic views. Stop at the Grand Canal to enjoy a glass of champagne overlooking the sprawling palace, before visiting inside the famous landmark. Skip the lines with pre-reserved tickets and get exclusive after-hours access to the palace. Enjoy plenty of space to marvel the royal chambers, and watch costumed performers as they dance, sing, and play musical instruments. After exploring inside the palace, enter the gardens for a spectacular fountain show at sunset. Enjoy a fantastic evening filled with music, special effects, and an incredible fireworks display over the Grand Canal. Return to Paris by train, where your tour will end.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Bike including helmet Glass of Champagne Exclusive after-hours access to performances in the Chateau Entry to the Royal Gardens
- Guests are advised to bring cash for the market
- Tours operate rain or shine. The local partner has rain ponchos for sale in their office
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and carry proof of age documentation