My Guide Website?
Paris: Walking Tour of Artsy Batignolles
Discover the heart of the 17th Arrondissement and the village-like enclave of Batignolles. This bohemian neighbourhood is loved by Parisians because of its cafe culture, open-air markets and elegant gardens and parks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Join a local to explore Batignolles, a charming village-like neighborhood in the XVII Arrondissement
- Stroll through the area and soak up its culture, and get a taste of local life outside of the center of Paris
- Browse stylish boutiques, open-air markets, local bookshops, and épiceries
- Visit leafy local parks and wander through elegant Parisian gardens
- Enjoy a coffee and bite to eat at a local pavement café
DescriptionJoin a like-minded local guide to explore the charming Batignolles neighbourhood in the heart of the 17th Arrondissement, a peaceful quarter that’s less touristy than neighboring Montmartre. Wander through the streets and soak up the area's classic Parisian style. Immerse yourself in the cafe culture for which this neighborhood is known. With your guide, browse chic boutiques and local open-air markets; pop into fromageries and boulangeries, and sample local delicacies. Stroll through charming streets and leafy parks before making your way along the Rue Sauffroy, which is the center of the neighborhood’s African community. We will be in touch within 24 hours after your booking to find out more about your personality and interests, so that we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
IncludesLocal guide Personalized experience
- If you are not staying in central Paris, you will take public transportation with your guide, which is an additional cost