My Guide Website?
SEA LIFE Paris: Admission Ticket206 Reviews
Dive into an amazing waterworld at SEA LIFE Paris. Take a fascinating journey through 9 themed zones from Amazonia to the Antartic, exploring the ocean depths.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Uncover the magic of the only king and gentoo penguins in Paris
- Discover graceful turtles and sensational sharks swim through ruins in Atlantis
- Get closer to the animals with the exciting rock pool experience
- Watch as your creation comes to life in the Virtual Aquarium
- Take a family-friendly educational adventure to uncover the underwater world
DescriptionEnjoy entry to SEA LIFE Paris to discover the aquarium's residents, new and old, as well as special events. Step beneath the waves at SEA LIFE Paris and get closer than ever before to over 2250 creatures. First, enjoy access to seeing hundreds of ocean creatures, including penguins, majestic sharks, enchanting seahorses, and magnificent green turtles. Then get started with the new and free application SEASCAN to learn as you go. Then, find out what it feels like to touch small crabs and learn more about how to protect the seasides in the interactive rock pool. Discover fun talks, animal feeding sessions, and interactive experiences like I-Sand Creation and Virtual Aquarium. Finally, come nose to beak with playful penguins in the Antarctic Adventure and sea turtles and sharks in Atlantis. Make a stop at the new themed zone that will allow you to travel to Asia.
- Please note that flash photography is not permitted
- Due to health measures in force, customers may not return to the aquarium after exiting. Unfortunately, full-day access is not possible at the moment.