My Guide Website?
Segway private tour Lights of Paris9 Reviews
Discover the best of Paris on a Segway night tour. Prepare to be dazzled by the City of Lights as you discover a different side of Paris.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover the amazing Dôme des Invalides
- Admire the elegance of Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Cross the city's most extravagant bridge, Pont Alexandre III
- Explore the famous avenue, the Champs Elysées
- Enjoy the wonderful view on the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionExplore Paris by Segway and see the top attractions on a guided sightseeing tour of 2 hours. See the city sparkle at night on this unique tour. Start your tour near the National Residence of the Invalids, a historical complex dedicated to France's military history. From there, admire the beautiful Alexandre III Bridge, built for the Paris Exposition in 1900. Next, set off through the center of Paris to see the main places and monuments, such as the Grand Palais and Petit Palais. Admire their elegance, then make your way to one of the most celebrated avenues in the world, the Champs Elysées. See the Arc de Triomphe, which Napoleon commissioned in 1806 to commemorate his victories. Finally, our tour concludes with the pièce de résistance: the Eiffel Tower. As you glide towards this iconic landmark, the anticipation builds. Once you arrive, you'll be rewarded with the most breathtaking landmark of Paris.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old
- This tour is not recommended for people over 264lbs (120kg)