My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line Orsay Museum Entry with Seine Bridges Walking8 Reviews
Enjoy a 45-minute mini walking tour along the famous Seine River with a guide. Make your way to the Musée d'Orsay and explore the spectacular works of art housed within the museum at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Paris through the stories of its many bridges, each one is unique
- Learn about the birth of Paris from where it began centuries ago
- Listen to stories of Paris from your guide as you walk along the Seine
- Enjoy a priority entry ticket to the Musée d'Orsay and explore at your own pace
- Admire the amazing interiors, Impressionist paintings, and sculptures
DescriptionGet to know Paris from the river that gave rise to it, the glorious Seine. Discover the history, highlights, architecture, and much more alongside your guide. With your ticket, explore stunning works of art in the Musée d'Orsay on your own. Begin your tour at the Henri IV statue in the middle of the Pont Neuf, the first Parisian bridge built with stone. As you survey Île de la Cité around you, learn a secret about the island. Then walk across the bridge and continue along the southern bank of the Seine until you reach the Pont des Arts. Take time to enjoy the incredible views from this 19th century bridge. Continue to Pont du Carrousel and Pont Royal, listening to the stories of the Rive Gauche and the Rive Droite and you’ll come to understand an important part of Paris’s identity. From here you’ll see a familiar Parisian icon on the northern bank, the Louvre. As the 45-minute mini walking tour comes to a close, step into the Musée d'Orsay. Before you enter to explore on your own, your guide will share how this building came to be and what you can look forward to inside. Your guide will give you your entry ticket and tips about the most interesting paintings inside. Once inside Musée d'Orsay you won't want to miss Monet’s Nymphéas bleus or Renoir’s Bal au Moulin de Galette. Be enchanted by the amazing paintings, sculptures, decorative arts, photographs, and amazing interiors. Don't forget to visit the museum's terrace for more stunning views.
IncludesGuided 45-minute Seine walking tour Musée d'Orsay ticket Take our Paris shuttle for convenient transportation, included with your tour. Copy and paste this link in your web browser: https://www.exp1.com/paris-tours/paris-shuttle/
- This tour will take place rain or shine Please arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time This is a 45-minute guided walking tour followed by a self-guided visit of Orsay Museum