My Guide Website?
Small-group Crêpe-Making Class Near Nation
Experience the ultimate Parisian treat by learning how to make your own crêpe with the help of passionate cooks Gaby and Carlos!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Guests are welcome to BYOB
- Located in a traditional Parisian apartment near Place de la Nation
- Get the recipes directly from the hosts so you can recreate your crêpes at home
- Coffee and tea are included
- Gaby and Carlos are experienced hosts with rave reviews!
DescriptionNo trip to Paris is complete without indulging in this delicious delicacy, but why not take it to the next level and learn to make it yourself? Gaby and Carlos provide a well-equipped kitchen space designed for their cooking classes, where you'll learn to make both sweet crêpes (filled with nutella, banana, and coconut) and savory galettes (filled with egg, cheese, and ham). Not only will you learn how to make these tasty pancakes, but you'll also discover their history and differences, as well as the secrets to achieving perfection. Enjoy your freshly made creations with a cup of tea or coffee in an intimate environment - a small group of maximum four people. This allows for a personalized experience, where you can ask questions and get to know your hosts.
IncludesEasy-to-follow cooking class for all levels Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine Insider tips and recommendations from real locals
- The full address will be provided in the voucher Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)