My Guide Website?
Small Group Guided Louvre Highlights Tour116 Reviews
Join a small group and an expert guide, and navigate the world’s largest art collection in a comfortable and memorable way, seeing all the highlights and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fully guided 1.5 or 3-hour tour of the Louvre, the world's largest museum
- See world-famous masterpieces, such as the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory, the Venus de Milo and the sumptuous apartments of Napoloen III
- Head straight for the highlights with your expert local guide
DescriptionA visit to the Louvre is a must-do in Paris, as the museum contains many of civilization's most famous artistic masterpieces. Many visitors feel intimidated by the site's vastness and the collection's magnitude; join this tour to skip the lines and get straight to the highlights. Your guide will ensure your visit to the Louvre is among the most memorable moments of your trip to Paris. The Louvre’s awkward layout is because it was not built to function as a museum; the sprawling structure has nearly 10 miles of galleries. Navigate the halls, conveying the most important works and pointing out numerous lesser-known beauties you might have passed without noticing. You might appreciate the French Crown Jewels, Egyptian antiquities many thousands of years old, sculptural wonders by Michelangelo, and large-format canvases such as Liberty Leading the People and the Coronation of Napoleon. Admire the richly furnished and decorated salons preserved from the Second Empire, the last time the Louvre was home to a sovereign. And, of course, you won’t leave without spending some time in the presence of the most famous painting in the world, Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Your guide will provide explanations and anecdotes about this enigmatic image. You’ll leave with a better sense of why she’s such a wonder to behold. After your guided service, you can remain in the museum until closing time if you wish.
IncludesSmall group, 1.5 or 3-hour fully guided tour of the Louvre museum Fully accredited local guide Pre-reserved entry tickets
- • Increased security measures may affect the lines • Small groups of 6 people or fewer • Continue exploring the museum at your leisure if you wish after your tour
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum