My Guide Website?
Versailles: Gardens Golf Cart Tour, Row Boat, Palace Tickets4 Reviews
Discover the Palace of Versailles with this tour. See the Gardens on a guided golf cart tour, row down the Grand Canal, enjoy some champagne, and a timed entry to the Palace for a self-guided visit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- Gardens and Bosquets Golf Cart guided Tour
- Self guided escape on the Grand canal on row boat with a bottle of Champagne
- Walk back to the Palace through the Amazing french formal Gardens
- Timed entry ticket to the Palace
DescriptionOur Tour starts at 9:30 in front of the Grille Royale, at the Palace main gate. We will first head towards the south parterre, located on the opposite side of the Palace, where our rides (Golf Carts) will be waiting for us. Our Golf Carts are the perfect way to travel through the amazing formal gardens and discover all the wonderful hiddens groves created by the brilliant André Le Nôtre. Sit back and relax or take the wheel and enjoy the beauty of formal French Gardens while our guide tells you all about it ! Enjoy a Fun Golf Cart guided Tour through the Royal Gardens with stops at selection of viewpoints : groves (bosquets) and fountains ! (10:00AM-11:00AM). Our Tour was designed according to the fountains show time schedule (they don't run all day long), so you can enjoy the stunning water jets in action (Tuesdays and weekends, from April until October) You will then drop the Golf Cart and jump on board our rowing boats for a self guided escape along the Grand Canal by yourself. Enjoy a truly relaxing moment accompanied by a bottle of french Champagne. (11:15-12:15) Guests are kindly require to row their boats :) It will the be time to make your way back to the Palace on foot, from the Grand Canal through the fountains and gardens. 15/20 minutes walk. Timed entry ticket for the Palace at 01:30PM ( it is also possible to access the palace later)
IncludesTickets for the Gardens Skip the line ticket for the Palace Garden Golf Cart guided Tour 1hour Row boat rental 1hour Bottle of champagne
- This Tour will take place rain or shine The boat part is not a guided Tour Guests will visit the Palace on their own