My Guide Website?
Versailles: Royal Palace & Gardens Private Golf Cart Tour9 Reviews
Explore the gorgeous Palace of Versailles and its stunning gardens. Experience both the natural and cultural treasures of Versailles with skip-the-line privileges and a golf cart.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Explore the incredible, elegant architecture of Versailles Palace
- Traverse the well manicured massive gardens in the comfort of a golf cart
- Experience the natural and cultural treasures of Versailles with an expert guide
DescriptionCreated by King Louis XIV, and former home to Marie Antoinette, Versailles Palace holds a special place in French history. This 87 million square foot complex continues to amaze and impress it's visitors with its jaw-dropping architecture and well-manicured gardens. On your tour your local expert guide will enlighten you on both the natural and cultural treasures of Versailles with skip-the-line privileges and a golf cart rental. Cover the massive magical garden grounds in a comfortable four-seat golf cart. See where former French kings and queens dined, danced, prayed and slept. Your private tour is led by a professional local expert guide.
IncludesPriority entrance to Versailles Palace Entry tickets to Versailles gardens Golf cart in Versailles gardens Private expert guide
- Golf carts are 4-seaters, therefore when your party exceeds 3 people, please be ready to need to drive your own golf cart. You must bring your driver’s license