My Guide Website?
From Le Havre: Paris Guided Day Trip Shore Excursion57 Reviews
Join a guided excursion to Paris, departing from the Port of Le Havre. See iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre-Dame, then be dropped off back at the port.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- See Paris's most iconic sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a comfortable pickup and drop-off directly at the cruise ship
- Listen to stories of Paris from a passionate local tour guide
- See the historic Latin Quarter, site of Notre-Dame and the Pantheon
- Cruise down Champs-Élysées, the most famous avenue in the world
DescriptionMake the most of your cruise ship's stop at Le Havre Port and embark on a day trip to Paris. Enjoy a convenient bus ride to the city and join a guide on a panoramic tour of the city's major landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysees, Notre Dame, and many more. You will be greeted outside the cruise ship terminal and board a comfortable, air-conditioned bus to set out on a journey through the beautiful Norman countryside. The drive to Paris takes about 3 hours. Upon arrival in Paris, your first stop is the world's most famous monument: the Eiffel Tower! Here, you'll meet your passionate local tour guide who will bring the city to life with their captivating stories and historical insights. Next, embark on a spectacular panoramic bus tour of the City of Lights. See the majestic Les Invalides, a sacred military site that houses Napoleon's grave. Glide alongside the Seine River, as your guide points out the Place de la Concorde, one of the most important sites of the French Revolution. Admire the façade of the Louvre Museum (unfortunately, the pyramid cannot be seen from the bus), and drive into the historic center of Paris. Enter the Latin Quarter, a vibrant and colorful neighbourhood known for its narrow alleyways and quaint cafes. Once the haunt of Ernest Hemingway, to this day the Latin Quarter houses bookshops, publishing houses, and the historic Sorbonne University. Soon you'll reach the Pantheon, where France commemorates its greatest heroes: buried here are Marie Curie, Voltaire, Victor Hugo, and many others. See the double towers of the legendary Notre-Dame Cathedral, which suffered a catastrophic fire in 2019 but stands today as a monument to the will of the French people. Finish your tour by driving up the Champs-Élysées, the most famous avenue in the world for high-end fashion. At the top is the Arc de Triomphe, where you'll descend for a photo and, time-permitting, a break to grab a bite and do some quick shopping at the Champs-Élysées. As the tour comes to an end, your guide will bid you farewell, and you will be transported back to the Le Havre cruise ship port. As Paris is far from the port, there is limited time for exploration. This tour offers a fully guided tour with a licensed local guide and a brief lunch break, but please note there won't be time for extensive shopping or a sit-down meal. If you are interested in a tour with more free time, we recommend our other Paris shore excursion: 'Shop & Dine', including a brief panoramic tour, and more free time for exploration around the Champs Elysees. Due to the limited time in port, it is unfortunately impossible to combine shopping, a sit-down meal, and sightseeing. Enjoy a tour adjusted to your ship's schedule, ensuring that you have plenty of time to enjoy the day without worrying about making it back to the ship on time. Be picked up directly at the port and dropped off with plenty of time to spare, so you can relax and enjoy your day.
IncludesPort pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned bus Licensed local guide in Paris
- Tours are specifically designed for your cruise ship, its docking times, and its passengers. If your ship is delayed, the starting time will be postponed There is no guide on the bus to Paris and back The itinerary does not allow for a sit-down meal or extensive shopping Only light, foldable wheelchairs can be accommodated. Participants must be able to climb a few steps to get on the bus. On the following days, the tour lasts 10 hours: April 19, 2024, 7:30: ms Nieuw Statendam April 25, 2024, 7:30: ms Rotterdam May 3, 2024, 7:00: Norwegian Star (10.5-hour tour) May 9, 2024, 8:30: Anthem of the Seas June 15, 2024, 7:30: Carnival Legend June 21, 2024, 7:30: Oceania Marina June 26, 2024, 8:30: Coral Princess July 26, 2024, 7:30: Norwegian Dawn September 12, 2024, 8:30: Oceania Marina October 14, 2024, 8:30: ms Rotterdam