My Guide Website?
Paris: 1-Hour River Seine Cruise29774 Reviews
Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing Seine River cruise. Enjoy audio guide commentary or the interactive web app and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Les Marais: French Tastes and Drinks Private Foodie Tour
- Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- See Paris from a different perspective as you cruise along the Seine River
- Enjoy panoramic views the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more
- Learn from interesting commentaries on your smartphone or on a audioguide
DescriptionEmbark on a roundtrip cruise on the River Seine that begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway as you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by. During your cruise, you pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, The Louvre, and more. Choose to take your cruise at night for another perspective of the City of Light altogether as the city becomes illuminated when evening approaches. Individual audio guides are available in 14 languages and provide commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and architecture. Please note the audio guide is available through your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
IncludesRoundtrip Seine River cruise Audio commentary or commentary and additional content via a smartphone app
- Regular departures are between 10:00 AM-10 PM, during Spring, Summer and French school Holiday (zone C) Regular departures are between 10:30 AM-9 PM, during Autumn and Winter On July 14, the last departure is at 04:00 PM On December 24, first departure at 10:00 AM and the last departure at 5:30 PM On December 25 and January 1, the first departure is at 10:40 AM, and the last departure is at 10:00 PM On December 31, the last departure is at 9:30 PM Children under 3 travel for free Tours are subject to weather conditions, and customers may have to wait in line to board the boat There may be queues in peak season, and if there is no space remaining on the boat, you'll have to wait for the next one The tour itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather conditions