My Guide Website?
Paris: Basilica of Sacré Coeur de Montmartre Private Tour
Experience the spiritual serenity and artistic splendor of the Basilica of Sacré Coeur, a landmark of the Montmartre district. Enjoy amazing views of Paris and learn about the picturesque district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Visit the spectacular Basilica of Sacré Coeur with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Learn about the basilica’s history, architecture and art
- Admire amazing views over Paris from Montmartre Hill
- See Place du Tertre and other highlights of Montmartre
- Enjoy private car transfers with pickup & drop-off service(3,5-hour option only)
DescriptionEmbark on a private tour of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, perched majestically atop Montmartre Hill in Paris. Join us for an exclusive exploration of this iconic sanctuary and the picturesque Montmartre neighborhood, known for its artistic heritage and historic charm. Come and see one of the most sacred places in Paris! Book a 2-hour private tour to visit the Basilica of Sacré Coeur and see the highlights of Montmartre. Your Expert Guide will provide an introduction to the neighborhood's storied past and its intimate connection to the Basilica. You will ascend Montmartre Hill, admiring phenomenal views over Paris, from theNotre Dame Cathedral to the Eiffel Tower, and the architectural grandeur of the Sacré-Cœur, characterized by its gleaming white domes. Inside the Basilica you will discover Romanesque and Byzantine influences, exquisite mosaics, intricate stained glass windows and sacred art. You will also see Paroisse Saint-Pierre de Montmartre - one of the oldest churches in Paris, a popular hangout for buskers and artists in Place du Tertre, and the Wall of Love! Choose the 3,5-hour option to book a 2-hour private tour of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, and the Montmartre neighborhood with an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation in Paris. Enjoy an exclusive, hassle-free experience with pickup and drop-off service by private car.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica and Montmartre (itinerary depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language chosen when booking Montmartre Free admission to the Basilica of Sacré Coeur de Montmartre Historical facts, cultural anecdotes and legends about Montmartre Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Free admission to the Sacré-Cœur is for the Basilica and crypts. Tickets to the Dome and Campanile are not included in this tour. In order to preserve silence in the Basilica, live commentary will be kept to a minimum. SIghtseeing during masses & special events is limited. Due to basilica’s regulations, we limit your group size to 4 people per guide. Tickets to the dome cost 6,5 euro per person, payable on the spot. There are 300 steps to reach the top. The 3,5-hour option includes an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from the accommodation address provided when booking. Transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, & in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.