My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower Summit Access & Cruise by Night329 Reviews
Be amazed by the illuminated views of Paris at night on a 1-hour river cruise. Make the most of your time in Paris with this entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise along the Seine River after dark
- Listen to informative audio commentary on the boat
- Enjoy access to the Eiffel Tower at night
DescriptionSee a different side of Paris from the water on this night cruise. Admire the city and see iconic sights such as the Notre Dame de Paris and the Eiffel Tower. Meet your host and board a panoramic river boat for a 1-hour cruise from the base of the Eiffel Tower. Benefit from a service that runs every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the time of year. You can also opt to use your ticket anytime within three months of purchase. Save time and take a self-guided visit to the Eiffel Tower at night with this entry ticket. Watch over the panoramic views of iconic monuments, such as the Notre Dame de Paris and the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde.
Includes1-hour Seine River Cruise Sightseeing Tour Ticket Audio guide on the boat (available in 13 languages) Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower by elevator
- This is not a guided tour, your host will accompany you to the ticket scan, you will make your way up to the summit floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise tickets are valid for 1 month
- Bags are systematically checked and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. Only small backpacks, handbags, and computer bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms
- The audio guide is available in French, English (US and UK), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean in the cruise
- Toilets are available during the river cruise on the boats. There are no toilets on the piers
- Wheelchair access is only available up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- You may have to wait in lines for security and the elevators. In high season, the wait to access the 2nd floor can 25 minutes
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to 20 minutes