My Guide Website?
Paris: Full-Day Cooking Class, Market Tour and Lunch49 Reviews
Learn classic French cooking techniques at a 6-hour cooking class in the Latin Quarter of Paris, visiting a local open air market to forage for fresh produce to turn into a memorable meal cooked by you! Enjoy a glass of wine, or two, along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to cook using classic French techniques
- Visit a local open air market in the Latin Quarter
- Savor the flavors of France over a traditional meal with wine and cheese
- Hear the culinary stories of France as told by a convivial Frenchman
DescriptionDiscover some of the secrets to French cuisine at a small group cooking class in Paris. Held in the Latin Quarter, the class is typically limited to between 3 and 7 people to keep things intimate and personal. You wlll be welcomed at 09:00 with croissant, coffee and tea. After getting to know each other, head to a nearby open air market to find the freshest ingredients for your class, and experience some of the local color of the Latin Quarter. Back at the school by 10:30, it’s time to build your menu depending on what ingredients were available. This will include an appetizer, main course, and a dessert focused on classic French techniques, such as ice cream and wine sauce. Learn how to plan a meal, and what can be prepared in advance. After about 2 hours of cooking - fortified with a glass of wine or 2 - it’s time to enjoy a delicious meal, paired with red and white wines and generous servings of cheese. Sitting in the beautiful setting, you will be joined by a native Frenchman whose complete mastery of the English language will help him share stories about French food and culture. Lunch typically finishes at around 15:00 - but nobody will be rushing you out the door!
IncludesA hard copy and an electronic copy of all recipes in English A 4-course meal, including cheeses, and red and white wines Use of all cooking equipment and an apron
- Regrettably, children under 12 years of age are not permitted to take the cooking class • If you are a family group with multiple children, please advise in advance for the best solution for you
- The local supplier reserves the right to cancel the class if only 2 people or less have signed up for the tour. You will be offered an alternative date or a full refund if you prefer
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at least 48 hours prior to the class