My Guide Website?
Paris: Latin Quarter 2.5-Hour Private or Group Walking Tour8 Reviews
Enjoy a private walking tour through the Latin Quarter of Paris. Spend 2 hours with a knowledgeable local guide and see the top sights of the Left Bank such as Notre Dame as you hear about the history of the area and the artistic geniuses it inspired.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the sights of the Latin Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the fascinating history of the area from a knowledgeable guide
- Get inside tips for further exploration from a local
DescriptionExplore the Latin Quarter, the most popular part of the Left Bank district of Paris. Enjoy a private 2-hour tour with a professional guide and discover the highlights of a fascinating area that has inspired countless artists and other creative geniuses, including Hemingway, Woody Allen, and Salvador Dali, to name just a few. The Latin Quarter is home to the Sorbonne University, the Pantheon, the world-famous Shakespeare and Co. bookstore, and the breathtaking Luxembourg Gardens. This private tour will take you to the core of Paris history from medieval times to its present day's bohemian culture preserved in this charming student village.
IncludesProfessional art historian guide Private and semi-private tour options Walking tour Wheelchair tours available only on request
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
- Please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your trip