My Guide Website?
Paris: Montmartre Food Tour3 Reviews
Discover authentic Montmartre through its delicious food and meet the locals whose passion for French cuisine has shaped the area. See Sacré-Coeur, visit local shops, and enjoy delicious food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try 10 foods and 2 drinks across 6 family-run eateries.
- Sample French cheeses, fresh pastries, local wine and more!
- Dine among Parisians at a beloved neighborhood bistro.
- Discover a side of Montmartre little known to most visitors.
- Immerse yourself in Montmartre's history through its food.
DescriptionYou’ll begin your Montmartre food tour with a visit to a veritable French institution: the boulangerie! This one has been serving the locals of the area for generations. As you take in the smell of freshly baked goods, you’ll hear about the classic—modest yet delicious—French breakfast and try their delectable croissants and freshly baked bread. A brief stroll through Montmartre's picturesque streets takes you a famous family-run pastry shop beloved by Parisians and visitors alike. With roots in Montmartre, it's become one of the most decorated patisseries in Paris. Here you'll try a selection of their signature chocolates and a pastry. From there, it’s on to a charming bistro inspired by the typical taverns commonly found in historic Montmartre. You'll try a classic savory pancake from the Aveyron region of France, the home of this establishment's three passionate owners. After that, you'll take to the leafy streets and steps of Montmartre on a 45-minute historical walk, where your guide will point out some of the most important aspects of the neighborhood, giving you a true sense of its history and significance to the French capital. Your next stop is an introduction to an absolute staple of French cuisine: cheese. You'll sample a cheeseboard with a variety of seasonal cheeses and the favorites of this specialty shop. You'll pair it with two glasses of natural wine served at a local wine cellar close by. We hope you’ve saved room for the main course! Step inside a timeless French bistro and tuck in to a hearty lunch of savory, warm quiche—a perfect end to a day of discovery. Sites Visited Montmartre, Sacré-Coeur (exterior), Bateau Lavoir (exterior), Vineyard (exterior), Local Bakery, French Bistro, Local Wine Shop, Award Winning Patisserie, Specialty Cheese Shop, French Restaurant
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide 10 food tastings and 2 natural wines Small group of 10 people Expertly guided food tour
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us before joining the tour so we can arrange your food.
- Walks & Devour comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour is not recommended for vegans and, due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease.
- This tour is adaptable for Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Non-alcoholic options, Pregnant women, Gluten free (not celiac)