My Guide Website?
From Paris: Versailles Audio Guided Tour with Tickets204 Reviews
Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace on a full or half-day tour from Paris. Walk the grounds and gardens, tour the interior, and admire the beauty of the French Baroque architecture, all while learning about the history of the royal family.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Visit the State Apartments, the King's and Queen's bedrooms, and the Hall of Mirrors (fast pass) on your own
- Enjoy some free time and wander through the remarkable gardens
- Learn about the grand history of the France's former royal family
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip from Paris to the Palace of Versailles, an architectural beauty. Cross the western districts of Paris before taking the motorway to the Versailles town, a royal château located in a former village. The Palace of Versailles was the de facto capital of the kingdom of France over a century. Now it is known as the wealthy suburb of Paris. You can discover Versailles on your own as you tour the inside and wander the grounds. You will be given audio guides on arrival to enrich your visit with commentary, and this architectural masterpiece will enchant you through its beauty and historical richness. Visit the Royal State Apartments including the Hall of Mirrors, King’s apartments, and Queen’s apartment, followed by a leisurely stroll in the Palace gardens.
IncludesTransportation in luxury air-conditioned coach Entrance ticket to Versailles Palace Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Please note that from 28 March to 01 November, entrance fees to the gardens are not included. They can be purchased on site on the following dates:
- On 'Musical Fountain Display' days (Saturdays and Sundays from 28 March to 01 November)
- On 'Musical Gardens' days (Tuesdays from 31 March to 19 May and from 07 July to 27 October)
- On bank holidays and exceptional days
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Reserve your visit Tuesdays morning as Versailles palace is overcrowded
- Visioguide available in French Sign Language with subtitles