My Guide Website?
Monet's Garden Bike Tour from Paris96 Reviews
Go on a beautiful bike excursion from Paris, and tour Claude Monet's breathtaking gardens in Normandy. See his unique house, visit the quaint villages of Vernon and Giverny, and then ride along the banks of the River Seine at your leisure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Disneyland® Paris Tickets for Train and Parks
- Paris: Picasso Museum Full-Day Priority Access
- Paris: Panthéon Admission Ticket and Self-Guided Tour
- Explore Monet's beautiful gardens by bike
- Take a scenic coach ride through the wheat fields of Normandy
- See Monet's tomb and the graves of World War 2 soldiers at Giverny Church
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the banks of the River Seine
- Cycle past Hotel Baudy, where Impressionist painters Manet and Renoir used to paint
DescriptionBegin this full-day Monet bike tour with a scenic coach journey through the spectacular wheat and sunflower fields of Normandy. Speed by the lazy Seine River, and stop off at the village of Vernon. Here, you will visit the charming farmers' market to buy picnic supplies. Then, hop-on your bike and pedal across the river to a beautiful park along the banks of the Seine. After lunch, enjoy a relaxing 3-mile (5-kilometer) ride down bike paths to the village of Giverny. Cruise past Giverny Church and its cemetery, which contains graves of local citizens dating back to the 17th Century, as well as British soldiers from World War 2, and even Monet himself buried within his family's vault. Pass Hotel Baudy, where Impressionist painters Manet and Renoir used to paint. You will then arrive at the highlight of the day, Monet's Garden. Spend about 90 minutes exploring the gardens and house, including the famous water lily pond where some of his most famous works originated. Additionally, you can explore the village of Giverny, which boasts the American Museum of Art, located across the street from Monet's Gardens, as well as numerous cafés and small streets begging to be discovered.
IncludesLocal guide Use of bicycle Use of helmet Round-trip coach tickets to and from Paris Entrance to Monet's House and Gardens
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone, as long as you can ride a bike!
- If a child's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- Reservations are required for this tour