My Guide Website?
From Paris: Versailles Bike Tour with Gardens & Palace Entry2 Reviews
Discover Versailles during this Full Day Bike Tour visiting a Local Market, Grand Trianon, Picnic at the Grand Canal, Queen's Hamlet, and Versailles Gardens before entering the Palace of Versailles!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Explore the Extensive Gardens of Versailles by Bike with an Expert Guide
- Wander a Local Market picking up delicacies for your lunch (at own expense)
- Enjoy a rustic Picnic with Panoramic Views over the Grand Canal
- Entrance to the Grand Trianon, Queen's Hamlet & Versailles Palace is Included
- Round Trip Transportation by Train between Paris and Versailles
DescriptionSeeking an exhilarating adventure to uncover the splendors of Versailles during your Parisian sojourn? Elevate your experience with our extraordinary guided bike tour through Versailles' most captivating landmarks! Glide from a vibrant outdoor market to the idyllic Queen's Hamlet, relish a delightful picnic by the Grand Canal, and explore the opulent Grand Trianon. The pièce de résistance? Entrance into the regal heart of the palace itself! Your hassle-free adventure includes roundtrip Parisian train travel, bike and helmet rentals, and entrance tickets, leaving you with one simple task: enjoying the journey!
IncludesYour 7-hour tour includes: Expert, local guide Bike rental with helmets Roundtrip train from Paris Picnic lunch at the top of the Grand Canal (cost not included) Guided tour of Royal Grounds Access to Grand & Petit Trianon Access to Marie-Antoinette’s Private Hamlet Timed entry into Chateau to explore on your own Visit to Versailles outdoor market
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at the time of booking The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately You will cover an area of approximately 10 miles on relatively flat terrain. The ride is leisurely, and therefore suitable for all fitness levels kids are welcome on this tour, and we can provide two-seater children’s trailers (on request) if needed (max. 45 pounds per child). Children over 12 are welcome to ride their own bikes, however, they must be comfortable with navigating busy city streets.