My Guide Website?
Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise3390 Reviews
Discover Paris at your own pace from the River Seine with a 24-hour or 48 consecutive hours pass to a riverboat hop on - hop off shuttle service. Board as often as you want, and see the city's iconic sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the sights of Paris at your own pace with a 24 hours or 48 hours river shuttle pass
- Jump off at any of the 9 strategic stops to see sights such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame
- Enjoy panoramic views from the glass covered boats, and take in the fresh air from the terrace
- Hop off to walk down the elegant Champs-Elysées and Avenue Montaigne
- Discover centuries of art at the Louvre, or explore the world of the Impressionists at the Musée d'Orsay
DescriptionExplore the sights of Paris at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48 consecutive hours pass to the Batobus hop on - hop off shuttle service along the River Seine, and jump on and off at 9 strategic stops to see sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, and more. Cruise through the heart of Paris, admiring landmark monuments along the river bank from the comfort of a glassed-in boat. Then, stop to explore further at your leisure. • Tour Eiffel - Port de la Bourdonnais. Jump off at the foot of the great Parisian landmark, and ascend for panoramic city views from the viewing platforms. The stop is also convenient for the Cité de l’Architecture museum, where exhibits include casts of French architecture from the 12th to 18th centuries. • Musée d'Orsay - Quai de Solférino. Located a 2-minute walk from the Musée d'Orsay, this stop is perfect for those who want to explore the world of Impressionists artists, such as Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh. • St-Germain-des-Prés - Quai Malaquais. Hop off near the Institut de France, home of Paris artists and intellectuals, and discover historic sights, such as the famous Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore. • Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello. Admire the architectural harmony and Gothic gargoyles of the most iconic cathedral in Paris, and explore the carefree student atmosphere of the Latin Quarter. • Jardin des Plantes - Cité de la Mode et du Design. Wander among nature in the main botanical garden of Paris, and explore the museums in the garden grounds, including the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution and Paleontology Museum. Explore the city within a city dedicated to creativity: design, fashion, innovation, and events. • Hotel de Ville - Pont d'Arcole. Stop here to visit the historic City Hall of Paris, go to the Pompidou Centre, and wander the bohemian streets of the Marais district. • Louvre - Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel. Discover a Paris quarter where history and the history of art come together, and see centuries of art, from Egyptian antiquities to Renaissance masterpieces. • Place de la Concorde. Stroll down one of the most elegant streets in Paris, home to five-star hotels and chic boutiques, and see the Grand Palais, Petit Palais, and tree-lined Avenue Montaigne. • Invalides - Pont Alexandre III.
Includes1 or 2-day pass for the hop-on-hop-off riverboat shuttle service
- Boats run every 30 minutes on average
- The validity of your pass starts at the moment you board for the first time
- Boats are heated and offer a panoramic view with a terrace
- There are no toilets onboard or at the stations
- Baby carriages are allowed on board, please bring fold-up carriages and ask a crew member to stow them at the front of the boat
- Because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop is wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to access the boat: bags will be checked on arrival (only small backpacks, handbags, and computer cases are allowed)
- On July 14 departures are from 10:00 AM-01:30 PM from the Eiffel Tower station
- On July 17 departures are from 02:00 PM-07:00 PM
- From August 04 to 06 departures are every day from 11:30 AM-07:00 PM
- From August 16 to 20 departures are every day from 12:30 PM-07:00 PM