My Guide Website?
Paris: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Arc de Triomphe13 Reviews
Explore the rich history and iconic landmarks of Paris on a Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Skip the line with Priority Admission to the Arc de Triomphe. Complete your tour with a cruise along the Seine River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover Paris in style with a from a Big Bus open-top double decker
- Explore iconic sights of Paris as Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees
- Tour the Arc de Triomphe with an open-dated ticket
- Cruise along the Seine River with a live guide on a 1-hour boat tour
DescriptionEnjoy this perfect introduction to Paris on a Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour. Sitting back and relaxing on an open-top, double decker sightseeing bus as you listen to entertaining and engaging audio commentary is the best way to get around and learn about the city. From Trocadero to the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay, you really will be able to experience all Paris has to offer. The bus route is designed to take you on a captivating journey through the rich history and daily life of Paris where you'll have the opportunity to hop off and further explore the city's most iconic and historical monuments and museums such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Montmartre, and more! The full sightseeing tour of Paris is 2 hours long. Many customers choose to do one full loop to see the city and decide where they want to hop off on the next loop around, but it's completely up to you how you plan your day and visit. Buses will arrive every 7-15 minutes throughout the day if you want to hop off and have your photo taken at the Eiffel Tower as you overlook the beautiful Seine River, or even enjoy panoramic views from the observation deck inside. Discover Paris by water on a fascinating 1-hour river cruise showcasing the best riverside landmarks in Paris. You'll see beautiful monuments and iconic bridges, with an audio guide explaining the historical and cultural significance. Complete your tour with open-dated ticket entry to the Arc de Triomphe where you can discover the history behind the modeled Roman Arch. The Arc was constructed as a memorial to those who fought and lost their lives protecting France during the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars.
Includes24 or 48-hour Unlimited Access Hop-on Hop-off Ticket on an open-top double decker bus Arc de Triomphe entry with open-dated ticket Seine River Cruise (if option selected) Digital audio commentary in multiple languages Souvenir earbuds provided
- Redeem vouchers at the Big Bus information center, 11 avenue de l’Opéra 75001 Paris or with our customer service representatives at any Big Bus stops. River Cruise is 1-hour and departs every 45 minutes from Pontoon No. 3, Port de la Bourdonnais (near Stop #8: Eiffel Tower). Entry to Arc de Triomphe is open-dated.