My Guide Website?
Paris: Catacombs Entry & Seine River Cruise with Audio Guide128 Reviews
Uncover Paris's secret past with a ticket to the chilling Catacombs and appreciate the city's beauty on a Seine River cruise. Experience an informative audio guide in the Catacombs and in the cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Take a leisurely walk through the catacombs, passing by graves and mysteries.
- Venture into a mesmerizing underground maze steeped in Parisian history.
- Absorb the enchantment of Paris from the water during a Seine River cruise.
- Marvel at unique views and capture pictures of the city's famous sights
DescriptionDiscover the captivating remnants of Paris's history with a ticket to the enigmatic Catacombs. Experience the city's romantic side on a scenic Seine River cruise, where you'll witness iconic landmarks and unveil the city's hidden secrets. Start your journey within the mesmerizing Catacombs of Paris, an intricate underground labyrinth beneath the city's streets. Traverse the tunnels that cradle the remains of millions of Parisians, allowing their stories and histories to resonate through the silent stones. Once you've explored the depths of the city's hidden world, ascend to the vibrant cityscape and head towards the banks of the Seine River. Step aboard a comfortable cruise vessel and embark on a tranquil voyage through the heart of Paris. Be awestruck by the breathtaking vistas of Paris's renowned landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, and the Notre-Dame Cathedral, all bathed in the city's radiant charm.
IncludesCatacombs timed access entry ticket Audio guide for the catacombs in French, English, German or Spanish. 1-hour Seine River cruise Audio commentary for the Seine River cruise
- Tickets for the Catacombs and the Cruise will be sent to you by email between 24 hours and 2 hours prior to the activity. The day and the time booked for the activity is your entrance time for the Catacombs. If you are late, tickets will be lost. The cruise can be done after. The cruise tickets are valid for 6 months Late entry cannot be guaranteed There are 130 steps to enter the Paris Catacombs and 112 steps to exit. This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users or those with limited mobility The Catacombs are 20 meters/65 feet (and more) underground and the tunnels are narrow in places. This tour is not suitable for those with cardiac or respiratory problems, or those with claustrophobia The tunnels can be slippery and remain at a temperature of around 14°C/57°F, even in summer Suitcases, luggage and large backpacks are not permitted in the Catacombs. No lockers are available