My Guide Website?
Paris: Chocolate & Patisserie Walking Tour with Tastings162 Reviews
Discover the chocolate and pastries of Paris on a guided walking tour of local patisseries and cafés. Indulge your sweet tooth and try a variety of tasty treats from master bakers and chocolatiers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Saint Germain des Prés neighborhood on a guided foodie walking tour
- Learn about the master bakers and chocolatiers who honed their craft in the area
- Try some delectable chocolates at the historic Debauve & Gallais store
- Taste a variety of macarones and baked goods at the iconic Café de Flore
- Admire the beautiful buildings of the area, such as the Church of Saint Sulpice
DescriptionExplore the neighborhood of Saint Germain des Prés on a guided walking tour with 8 tasting stops. Discover the romantic passages, patisseries, and chocolate shops as you learn about Parisian sweets and baked goods from your guide. Meet your guide in the heart of Saint Germain des Près. Begin with a visit to Debauve & Gallais, where you will be seduced by their chocolates as Marie Antoinette was in 1779. Discover how the love of chocolate in Paris has expanded since then. Listen to anecdotes about the pastries and chocolates that you will taste. Learn about some of France's top pastry and chocolate chefs, such as Pierre Hermé, Patrick Roger, Yannick Lefort, and many others, who settled in Saint Germain des Près. Admire some of the most beautiful monuments on the Left Bank of Paris such as the Church of Saint Germain des Prés and the Church of Saint Sulpice. Tread the cobblestones of the charming Rue de Buci, and soak in the atmosphere of one of Paris' most charming districts. Taste some delicious macarons and pastries at the famous Café de Flore. Enjoy the aroma of freshly baked goods as you learn about specialty French sweets while enjoying a cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.
IncludesWalking tour Guide 8 tastings Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate
- Please wear or bring comfortable footwear and suitable clothing for rainy days
- Small group tour