My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower's Madame Brasserie Lunch Experience1018 Reviews
Enjoy a unique lunch experience above the Paris rooftops in the heart of France’s most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower. Sample French cuisine by Parisian chef Thierry Marx.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take your tastebuds on an adventure through three delicious courses
- Experience the outstanding culinary skills of Parisian chef Thierry Marx
- Marvel at the interior architecture of one of the world’s most famous sights
- Enjoy stunning views over the City of Lights and the iconic Trocadero
- Feel at home in the lively atmosphere of the restaurant during the daytime
DescriptionGet a taste of the high life in the famous Madame Brasserie restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Savor a delicious lunch prepared by artisan chef Thierry Marx and enjoy stunning views over the city and inside the iconic tower itself. Ascend skywards in the lift to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and step into the contemporary yet cozy atmosphere of the Madame Brasserie restaurant. Indulge in a three-course lunch consisting of a starter, main course, and dessert made from locally sourced and seasonal products. Choose whether to accompany the delectable bites with drinks including champagne and wine. For some added fun, scan the QR code at the reception to enjoy a digital mystery game or to access exclusive content about Madame Brasserie and the Eiffel Tower.
IncludesEiffel Tower first-floor priority-access lift ticket Adults: 3-course lunch (starter, main course, and desert, if option is booked) Children: 2-course lunch (main dish and a dessert, if the option is booked) Lunch: Starter + main course + dessert Drinks depending on the chosen option
- Children (aged 4-11) get a children's menu, which is a 2-course meal
- The entire monument is a non-smoking zone
- Tables are assigned in advance. It is not possible to choose a table on the spot.
- 6 people maximum per booking. It is not possible to seat more than 6 people at the same table.
- You do not need an ascent ticket for children under 4 years old, but please make sure to inform us if you are coming with one.