My Guide Website?
Paris: Le Marais Guided Walking Tour185 Reviews
Le Marais demonstrates the brilliance of the French Renaissance style with its unique palaces located along the area's most busy streets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Paris as it existed in the Middle Ages and Renaissance period
- Discover mansions and buildings, with beautiful little streets and peaceful gardens
- Prepare to be amazed by the most beautiful neighborhood of the most beautiful city
- See hidden castles, imposing Renaissance palaces and Baroque mansions
DescriptionMeet at the heart of Le Marais to see its most important sights, and lesser known places. With the major contents of the tour being kept a secret, be assured that the most stunning Renaissance palaces and hidden gardens will be revealed to you on this cultural and enchanting experience. On this tour, explore the Hotel de Ville, Place des Vosges, Maison de Victor Hugo, Paroisse Saint-Paul Saint-Louis, Musée National Picasso, Pont Marie, Église Saint-Gervais, Fontaine du Lycée Charlemagne, Rue des Rosiers, and Jardin Anne Frank. Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience in one the most beautiful areas of Paris.
Includes2 hour guided walking tour
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle and comfortable clothing