My Guide Website?
Paris: Private Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch18 Reviews
Visit a world-famous Champagne estate and other smaller producers. Savour a food and Champagne-pairing lunch while taking in beautiful views, meet local winemakers, and taste 8 different Champagnes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste Champagne at one of the world's most famous producers on a guided tour
- Enjoy 8 different Champagne at various Champagne producers
- Enjoy a typical French lunch paired with Champagne
- Walk along the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay and enjoy panoramic views
- Experience a tasting amid the vineyards with your guide
DescriptionDiscover the Champagne region on a guided tour with 8 Champagne tastings. Visit a world-famous Champagne estate as well as at least one other smaller Champagne house. Enjoy transport throughout the tour and lunch with Champagne pairings. Start your day with pickup from your hotel in Paris. Enjoy croissants on the way to Champagne, as your guide tells you about the world of Champagne. First, stop at a prestigious estate, such as Moët & Chandon, Mumm, Veuve Clicquot, or Mercier. Next, enjoy a Masterclass led by your wine expert guide and learn the secrets of this famous bubbly drink. Enjoy lunch at a family-run Champagne house or a local restaurant. Taste several glasses of Champagne and ratafias paired with local food. Then, enjoy a digestive tour through the Côte des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne vineyard. Visit another family-run winery before being dropped off at your hotel in Paris.
IncludesTransport in a private minivan with a wine-expert driver Pickup and drop-off from your hotel Visits to at least 2 Champagne Houses 8 Champagne tastings Champagne and food pairing lunch An authentic masterclass led by your expert wine guide (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. There are lots of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45°F/10°C). Do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- The visited wineries can be changed upon your wishes (please contact to arrange special visits; may change prices)