My Guide Website?
Paris: Street Art Walking Tour with a Street Artist Guide8 Reviews
Discover a different side of Paris, as you explore either Montmartre or La Butte aux Cailles on this walking tour. See some of the best graffiti and murals in the city with an urban art specialist.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Delight your senses as you explore street art by famous and emerging artists
- Learn about the history of Parisian street art's past and discover its present
- Explore Montmartre or La Butte aux Cailles with a former street artist guide
- See Twotma's glued paper works, Gregos' 3D faces, and Swed Oner's frescoes
- Stroll down cobbled streets and admire picturesque houses and green gardens
DescriptionExplore Paris' stunning street art with a local guide and former street artist. Choose to see the artwork in the hilly neighborhood of Montmartre or search for hidden works in the charming village of La Butte aux Cailles on a guided walking tour. Pick Montmartre to wonder the delightful alleys of and see where Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, and other iconic artists lived and worked. Follow in the footsteps of the illustrious artists of days gone by, find the addresses of their workshops, and discover the artists of modern-day Montmartre. Stroll through cobbled streets, lined with delightful houses and gardens. See the frescoes of Swed Oner, the 3D faces of Gregos, the glued paper works of Twotma, and the works of The End. Spot works of the internationally-known Space Invader and find the hidden works of a secretive artist. Choose La Butte Aux Cailles to leave the bustle of the city behind and explore this hidden village. View tiny houses and gardens on cobbled streets, in a world away from the busy capital. Search for murals, wheat-pasted papers, and stencil graffiti. As you walk, find artwork by artists from the 1980s to today's emerging artists. From Jeff Aérosol and Miss Tic to Le Long and Princess Ecchymose, discover the best of Parisian Street Art and the artists who represent the 'French Touch' and its flagship technique, 'le pochoir.'
IncludesWalking tour Former street artist guide
- This tour involves significant walking
- If you choose to tour Montmartre, then there are hills to walk up and down
- You can cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour departure and receive a full refund. Please note that refunds cannot be issued for missed tours