My Guide Website?
Segway private tour of 1.5 hour26 Reviews
Glide through Paris and see the city's most famous sights on a Segway. Learn about the city's history, interesting facts, and local tips from your guide along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover the amazing Dôme des Invalides
- Admire the elegance of Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Cross the city's most extravagant bridge, Pont Alexandre III
- Learn about the famous square in Paris the Place de la Concorde
- Enjoy the wonderful view on the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionExplore Paris by a Segway and see more of the city in less time. On this private 1.5 hour sightseeing tour enjoy commentary from your local guide and have a unique Parisian experience. Start your tour near the National Residence of the Invalids, a historical complex dedicated to France's military history. From here, glide past the beautiful Alexandre III Bridge, built for the Paris Exposition in 1900. See some of the city's most classical buildings, the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, which currently serve as museums. Afterward, make your way to the largest and most evocative square in Paris, Place de la Concorde, located at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées. At the end your tour concludes with a spectacular view of the iconic Eiffel Tower.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with mobility impairments