My Guide Website?
Bus Toqué Champs Elysées Tour w/ 3-Course Dinner & Champagne11 Reviews
Join a unique tour of Paris aboard the Bus Toqué and enjoy a three-course dinner while you see the most important landmarks in the City of Lights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Enjoy seasonal cuisine freshly prepared by your chef as you make your way around Paris
- Learn about 96 points of interest throughout the city with an audio and video guide
- Marvel at the City of Lights through large windows and a glass roof
DescriptionHead to the Eiffel Tower and hop onboard the Bus Toqué for an unforgettable evening. Take your seat at your table on the double-decker bus and admire spectacular views of Paris from an elevated position. Each table is fitted with a tablet so you can listen to the audio commentary and watch the video guide as you savor a three-course meal based on local and seasonal products. End your experience on a high note with a signature dessert by pastry chef Mathieu Mandard as your bus makes its way back to the Eiffel Tower.
IncludesSightseeing tour aboard a double-decker bus with a glass roof An audio and video guide with information on 96 points of interest throughout Paris Wifi onboard the bus 3-course dinner of fresh, seasonal produce Glass of champagne A relaxed dining experience with a French-inspired soundtrack
- Routes and timetables are subject to change due to disruptions or unforeseen events such as roadworks or demonstrations