My Guide Website?
Eiffel Tower Champagne Lunch and Paris Day Tour from London9 Reviews
Take a guided tour from London to Paris and back on the Eurostar. Enjoy a private coach tour, Seine cruise and Eiffel Tower Champagne lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel from London to Paris and back on the Eurostar
- See the sights on a private luxury coach tour in Paris
- Enjoy a 3-course Champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Relax on a Seine River sightseeing cruise
DescriptionBoard the Eurostar at London’s St. Pancras Station for a 16-hour excursion to Paris and back. On arrival at Paris Gare du Nord, you and your host will board your luxury private coach and start your Parisian journey taking in major landmarks including the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Musee d’Orsay and Place de la Concorde. At the Eiffel Tower enjoy breath-taking views of the city and head to Madame Brasserie for a 3-course Champagne lunch. After lunch it’s time to see a different view of the capital as you take to the river on a one hour sightseeing cruise on the romantic River Seine. Meander through the heart of Paris taking in stunning panoramic views from your all-glass boat with an open air observation deck and a fascinating individual audio commentary. Re-board your private coach for a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris where you will take in the major landmarks including the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde. The final stop will be will be in the area of Montmartre & Sacré-Cœur where you will have time to visit Sacré-Cœur and maybe enjoy a drink in cafe or a little souvenir shopping before heading back to the Gare Du Nord.
IncludesRound-trip Eurostar train ticket (London-Paris-London) Private Luxury Coach Tour of Paris Skip the line ticket to the First Level of the Eiffel Tower 3-course Champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower 1-hour circular cruise on the Seine River Fully-escorted tour
- Occasionally, Eiffel Tower may be closed for maintenance. Should this occur, customers will have a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower followed by 2 hours River Seine lunch cruise The tour is non-refundable Customers must have a valid passport and visa for travel between the UK and France Please note bookings are subject to the Eurostar conditions of carriage which can be found at www.eurostar.com/uk-en/conditions-carriage